Planning Director – Media Agency
Planning Director position across a major healthcare client and at a mid-sized Central London agency.
There will also be additional work on a fashion / sneaker brand (25%).
We’re looking for a senior AD / junior BD level candidate with solid planning experience who is looking to accelerate their career on one of the agencies flagship accounts.
There is a very strong digital element to this role, so we are looking for people with strong digital experience (but with some offline experience also).
Salary to £65,000 + benefits with hybrid working options.
As Planning Director you will be responsible for working across a variety of exciting campaigns, putting together innovative plans across multiple channels for these accounts.
- Your role is to champion, demand and push integration, connectivity and communications ideas
- Pure planning role with scope to progress to Group Director level
- Will suit someone with strong digital planning expertise that has broader comms planning experience across offline
- Will suit someone happy working on innovative, fast-paced accounts but maintain planning rigour at same time
- Experience in integrated planning role in media, publisher / vendor, or communications discipline (digital, content)
- While this is a cross-channel role, digital planning experience is essential.
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience leveraging the whole digital landscape to deliver on client goals (performance, addressable, SEO, Content, application of data solutions etc) is required.
- Experience leading, managing and motivating a team
- Ability to lead strategic thinking for integrated marketing communication plans encompassing traditional and non-traditional media strategies
- Proven ability to develop and maintain high level professional relationships with senior clients, colleagues and vendors
- Ability to assess client needs for utilization and development of planning and research tools and resources