Planning Director – Media Agency – Food Delivery
Planning Director position across a huge home food delivery client at a mid-sized Central London agency.
We’re looking for a senior AD / junior BD level candidate with big client / budget planning experience who is looking to accelerate their career on one of the agencies flagship accounts.
Salary to £65,000 + benefits with full remote working options.
As Planning Director you will be responsible for working across a variety of exciting campaigns, putting together innovative plans across multiple channels for this account – a major food delivery client.
- Your role is to champion, demand and push integration, connectivity and communications ideas – stress testing every encounter to be as great as possible to create a holistic impact that is required to create market leading work
- Quality, innovative client / work with quick turnarounds and always looking to try new things
- Pure planning role with scope to progress to Group Director level in 12 – 18 months
- Will suit someone happy working on a fast-paced large account but maintain planning rigour at same time
- Experience in integrated planning role in media, publisher / vendor, or communications discipline (digital, content)
- Experience leading, managing and motivating a team
- Big budget / client experience
- Ability to lead strategic thinking for integrated marketing communication plans encompassing traditional and non-traditional media strategies
- Ability to ensure consistency and best practices across all projects; strong project management skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain high level professional relationships with senior clients, colleagues and vendors
- Ability to assess client needs for utilization and development of planning and research tools and resources
- Strong experience/involvement in new business planning and presentations skills
There are loads of perks included at this agency – a few to highlights are;
- A tailored career path and through in-house experts and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses
- A supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
- 25 days annual leave plus the office closes between Christmas & New Year
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions up to 6%
- Free breakfast
- Early finish Fridays
- Independent mortgage advice