Planning Account Manager – Sports Fashion – Media Agency
Wonderful opportunity to work across an historic sports footwear brand looking to return to the pinnacle of the industry.
The role also offers flexible working, extensive employee benefits and fast progression.
Planning Account Manager – Central London – Salary to £37,000 + benefits
A leading Media Agency in central London. Famed for it’s diverse and youthful culture as well as it’s legendary bar-nights! Hugely talented bunch of people working on the coolest brands on the planet.
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate, impactful inputs that power the client’s communications plan and grow their business
- Responsible for regular trend identification, culture and competitive analysis for client
- Work with the Account Director and Partnerships team to develop the best possible plan
- Manage the team output and development
- Contribute to the ideation team sessions in conjunction with the Strategy team
- Contribute to the profitability of primary accounts
- Contributor to new business
- Contribute key media inputs for best in class communications planning
- Able to effectively lead the management of the client’s communications budget to successful outcomes
- Accurately and effectively manage client’s day to day communications
- Strong, rigorous Media planning skills
- Category or audience experience as relevant
- Experience in managing or developing staff
- Ability to delegate and oversee direct reports
- Proven problem solving ability
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects