Paid Social Strategist – eCommerce Business
Paid Social client-side role.
Global ecommerce business requires a paid social strategy specialist to work across key EU markets.
You will join the client’s media marketing team who help build the brand through measurably effective, impactful, cross-channel campaigning.
The Social Media Strategist will support this mission by helping partner comms planning teams deliver their annual and campaign strategies.
Excellent salary and package on offer – up to £70,000. Based Central London.
- Developing clear well-defined top-down social advertising strategy, that are part of a larger account and that impacts the advertiser’s experience.
- Communicating effectively and driving detailed business discussions and alignment with key stakeholders.
- Making an impact on the advertiser experience with campaigns and recommending improvements to campaign workflows.
- Recommending improvements to team processes.
About the team
The company believes that an inclusive culture is essential to what they strive to achieve as a company and take steps to ensure employees feel embraced, valued, and empowered to succeed and thrive.
They continue to learn and iterate, and foster inclusion internally through educational programmes, mentorship schemes, flexible working arrangements, and egalitarian benefits for all employees.
- You have 5+ years experience working with external partners/agencies on paid social media and digital media campaigns
- You have multiple years of experience working across global social media strategy, across a mix of FMCG or Retail focused accounts or Lines of Business
- You have experience in coaching / mentoring junior-level executive talent
- Possess a deep strategic knowledge of 3rd and 1st party social media use for channel deployment
- Proven track record of delivering high quality social media campaign strategy in very dynamic environments – a focus on brand and upper funnel strategy is vital
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media: platform use (existing and new), audience understanding, targeting capabilities