Paid Social Senior Account Manager – Consumer Technology Brand
Senior Paid Social Manager role across a huge entertainment and technology brand. This role is at a London based international media agency.
Focus is brand-led campaigns across key UK / European markets.
You will work across a variety of the global brands key products.
Salary is c£45,000 + benefits. Based Central London with remote working / WFH options.
This is a strategic role that covers media planning and buying in Paid Social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Reddit, LinkedIn and Pinterest. You will be exposed to the campaign development process from beginning to end – working alongside an in-house creative team and local EU clients to develop comms planning, media, and strategy.
Attuned to pop culture and a genuine fan of the entertainment industry, the ideal candidate will enjoy the challenge of investigating what drives people to tune-in and talk about the next must-watch TV show or drive awareness of the latest .com offers — and planning/executing paid social media campaigns to fulfil these objectives accordingly.
• Relevant experience in Paid Social
• Excellent client facing skills, with practiced presentation, communication, and analytical skills
• Experience working in a media team, within a full service agency
• Passion for entertainment
• Strong knowledge of technology / entertainment vertical
• Have strong organisational skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Hands on approach and passion for working in a fast-paced team
• Ability to motivate and lead a team and manage up
• Proven experience in managing
• Experience in working on regional or global accounts
• Maintain gravitas, forward thinking and strategic initiative
• Fully conversant with digital media and able to think across the whole media mixchannels