Paid Social Media Planner – eCom Business
Global ecommerce business requires a paid social specialist to work across key EU markets.
You will manage internal social buying across upper funnel brand awareness campaigns across EU markets, whilst also playing a key part in developing junior team members in their knowledge of paid social.
Excellent salary and package on offer – up to £47,000. Based Central London.
- The role is focussed on managing day-to-day planning and buying across social for brand awareness led campaigns
- Key platforms are Facebook / Insta and Snap, with some work on Twitter and TikTok
- Run FB brand lift studies
- Forge strong internal and external relationships
- Work with very large budgets (£millions per market)
- Lead the apprentice programme – develop junior team members
- Manage multi-channel media plans
- Monitor campaign performance and report back results to wider team and stakeholders
- Develop and present recommendations, evaluations, POVs and media analyses to relevant stakeholder(s).
- Build trustworthy relationships with internal business teams, agency partners, and finance team
- Meet with sales representatives to stay up to date on the latest opportunities in the world of media to help drive innovation in channel mix and execution
- Ensure smooth running of the business through strong coordination with wider media team and Global colleagues – aligning and sharing plans and accurate tracking of budgets.
- 3+ years’ experience working on paid social media campaigns (ideally media agency or client-side)
- 1+ years coaching / mentoring junior-level executive talent
- Possess a deep working knowledge of 3rd party social media buying and management platforms including the use of planning and paid amplification tools like Sprinklr or other native social channel ad management tools
- Proven track record of delivering high quality social media campaigns in very dynamic environments – focus on brand and upper funnel activity
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media measurement: platform brand lift studies, 3rd party measurement tools (Nielsen), and measurement best practice
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers