Paid Search & eCommerce Manager
Paid Search & Ecommerce Manager at a global media agency working across a leading FMCG client within the pharma sector.
In this role you’ll take ownership of the two channels, with accountability in delivering best in class performance across Search & Ecommerce to meet client objectives.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience managing search marketing/advertising accounts. Experience working across international clients is a bonus and agency experience is beneficial.
Salary is c£45,000 + benefits.
- You will recommend how to apply your specialism to help the client grow their business.
- You take a leading role on developing the Search and Ecommerce strategies for your accounts, including identifying relevant new betas, testing opportunities and upsells.
- Manage more junior team members to deliver the work and you will be responsible for the quality of the work that they deliver
- You will need to be up-to-date with developments within Search and Ecommerce advertising, and be able to recommend ways to incorporate new techniques and partnerships into our work.
- Experience in managing / activating international Search accounts, ideally across multiple markets
- Expert in media activation on platforms such as Google Ads, Criteo, Nectar360 and Dunnhumby.
- Experience in mentoring & training junior team members.
- Google Ads certified. Wider Ecommerce experience is desirable.
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Analyse ongoing results to ensure budget monitoring and performance is met – good Excel skills are essential.
- Experience in campaign execution, optimisation and analysis.
- Collaborate with wider channel Managers and Performance Director to integrate search and ecommerce into the full channel mix.