Paid Search Director – Lifestyle / Technology Brand
PPC Search Director role across, at an international media agency working on one of the world’s most iconic technology brands.
This role involves developing your team and the PPC strategy for the client.
Salary to £70,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
This is a strategic role that covers media strategy, planning and buying in Paid Search platforms such as Google Adwords/Marin/Bing/Yandex.
Day to day, you will support and lead the team through all facets of Paid Search:
- Developing local and tailoring global strategies for EMEA markets, across both branding and e-commerce campaigns
- Department management, vision, structure and recruitment, ensuring team members’ career progression and client satisfaction
- Comfortable navigating the complexities of a large client
- Flexibility to work closely with a wide variety of client stakeholders across a variety of European countries and departments
- Ensure Paid Search strategy is integrated with other media channels and aligned with global and local best practices and comms planning strategy.
- Liaise with partners and networks on strategy, new opportunities, best practices, and measurement
- Great operational and team leadership abilities – to help shape overall team output, build processes, hands-on team development, QA etc
- Opinions on paid search industry, new technology and what the client should be looking into next
- A PPC-focussed senior level person, this isn’t a strategy role, more focussed on making sure activation and execution is done properly / efficiently
- Excellent client facing abilities / comfortable with senior stakeholders