Operations Director – International Media Agency – FMCG Client
Operations Director position within an international media agency working across a prestigious FMCG client.
This is a pivotal role across the client account and will be responsible for driving operational and commercial best practice, streamlining workstreams and strong and effective collaboration with local European teams.
This role will suit an organised, good communicator with experience of dealing with key client across multiple markets in an operational or project management led position.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with other departments to help drive operational excellence, unlock new commercial opportunities and smarter ways of working, both internally and with clients
- Overall Governance and local markets operational support – help manage work-flow
- Internal TRR survey management
- Central reporting of local remuneration and PRF
- Contractual management (annually) – provide guidance to local markets, update and report local contracts status
- Identify key “pain points” basing on local Agency Evaluation surveys and Action Plans, consolidate and develop Action plan for central team.
Skills and experience requirements:
- Be highly organised, and proactively manage workloads to ensure team output is delivered on time
- Likes solving problems and looking for creative ways to improve existing processes
- Comfortable with both project management (particularly in Agile ways of working) and delivering hands on as required
- Good understanding of the core functioning of media, with greater knowledge preferred (Strategy, Digital, Buying).
- High degree of numeracy, particularly relating to budget setting and commercial alignment, along with an ability to be analytical with data in this context
- Previous experience and success track record in operational and/ or account management role, as well as demonstrated competence handling clients in the day to day flow of work, and ability to run productive meetings with senior stakeholders
- High degree of competence on core Microsoft suite
- Experience working within project management systems, e.g Trello/Jira/Hive a significant advantage.