New Business Manager – Media Agency (12 month mat cover FTC)
New Business Manger role within one of the most progressive media agencies in London.
The team focuses on growth strategy, bringing together business development, communications and design functions and operating across EMEA.
They act as a catalyst for expanding the agency group’s business with new and existing clients.
- Lead EMEA based global and regional pitches
- Ensure top quality delivery of all pitch-related content, assets and material
- Fuel the Global Growth Group with new business and market information
- Establish & maintain a longer-term new business pipeline
- Maintain strong relationships with individual markets
- Act as an EMEA knowledge hub
This role is a unique opportunity for an ambitious candidate to work at a holding group company level, with fantastic exposure to different media agency cultures, teams and senior management.
- Experience of working in a media agency
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Strong communication skills with the ability to multitask and handle daily conversations with multiple markets and disciplines
- Prior experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Design knowledge is advantageous
- Solutions oriented with natural ‘problem-solver’ capabilities
- Have a creative and proactive mindset, and a keen eye for detail
- Willingness to travel
- Foreign languages are a valuable added bonus
This is an initial 12 month position. Salary is £50,000 + benefits.
There are loads of perks included at this agency – a few to highlights are;
- A tailored career path and through in-house experts and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses
- A supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
- 25 days annual leave plus the office closes between Christmas & New Year
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions up to 6%
- Free breakfast
- Early finish Fridays
- Independent mortgage advice