Media Planning Manager – Global eCom Business
Global ecommerce business requires a multi-channel senior media planner to work across several key EU markets.
You will help develop the media planning strategy for activities across EU markets and own the detailed media planning of their campaigns, work with agency partners and key stakeholders across the business.
Candidates will need solid cross-channel planning experience (UK or international markets) across and experience working with big brands with large media budgets.
Total package c£75,000. Based Central London. 2-3 days in the office required per week.
- Manage multi-channel media plans, across a range of varied product categories – from potential new device launches to retail sales events
- Monitor campaign performance and report back results to wider team and stakeholders
- Develop and present recommendations, evaluations, POVs and media analyses to relevant stakeholder(s).
- Build trustworthy relationships with internal business teams and agency partners
- Meet with sales representatives to stay up to date on the latest opportunities in the world of media to help drive innovation in channel mix and execution
- Ensure smooth running of the business through strong coordination with wider media team and Global colleagues – aligning and sharing plans and accurate tracking of budgets.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience in media planning and buying across all channels
- Strong understanding of digital media
- Experience using industry media planning tools such as Nielsen (e.g. AdDynamics), Kantar (TGI), Comscore, BARB
- Very strong written skills – can use single page documents to convey ideas and thinking rather than multiple slides
- Highly detail-oriented, have excellent organisational skills, and ability to multi-task
- Media agency experience or in-house agency experience
- Intense bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment