Media Planning Director – Finance Client – International Agency
Regional Planning Director role on a market-leading finance business.
You’ll get to work in the London office of this global media agency on one of their flagship accounts, setting strategy and planning process across regional markets.
Experience within a B2B / finance client is desirable, but passion, innovation and strong client-handling / planning skills are just as important.
Salary is negotiable on experience, in line with a Senior AD / Business Director level salary.
The Global Communication Planning Director will be centrally responsible for leading the development of the regional media strategy and guiding local implementation throughout the relevant agency offices for2 brands of this leading finance business.
The role will be based in London and there may be infrequent travel to Europe.
You will lead the development of media thought leadership and innovation across the business
Skills & knowledge:
- Experience and Capabilities: Extensive experience in the Media industry, particularly B2B, with a proven track record of developing effective regional (and ideally, local) media strategies. As well as the ability to lead, manage and inspire central and local agency teams.
- Partners and Suppliers: Up to date knowledge of media owners, content owners, production agencies, research companies etc
- Sector Knowledge: Knowledge of the Financial (investment) sector
- General Skills: Excellence in communication, presentation and team building
- Influence: Strategically promotes to multiple stakeholders who have different needs and objectives to build broad support for strategies and ideas