Media Manager – Global eCommerce Business
Global eCommerce business requires a multi-channel digital planner / media manager to work across 5 key EU markets.
You will help develop the media strategy for activities across EU markets and qwn the detailed media planning of their campaigns, work with agency partners and key stakeholders across the business.
Candidate will need solid cross-channel planning experience and particular knowledge of digital media (including social and programmatic).
Excellent salary and package on offer. Based Central London.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized and comfortable working in a fast-moving, dynamic environment. Strong candidates must have the ability to work autonomously, have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to influence others. This role works closely with strategy planning and campaign management teams to translate business briefs into best-in-class media plans.
- Manage multi-channel media plans across a range of varied product categories – from potential new device launches to retail sales events.
- Monitor campaign performance and report back results to wider team and stakeholders.
- Present recommendations, evaluations, POVs and media analyses to relevant stakeholder(s).
- Meet with sales representatives to stay up to date on the latest opportunities in the world of media to help drive innovation in channel mix and execution
- Ensure smooth running of the business through strong coordination with wider media team and Global colleagues – aligning and sharing plans and accurate tracking of budgets
This is a client-side role at a major ecommerce business. Candidates with wither agency or client-side multi-market (EU) media planning experience will be considered.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience in media planning and buying
- Have a strong understanding of digital media (to include social and programmatic)
- Experience using industry media planning tools such as Nielsen (e.g. AdDynamics), Kantar (TGI), Comscore, BARB
- Highly detail-oriented, have excellent organisational skills, and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivation, flexibility and an impeccable attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers