Media Manager – Global eCom Business
Global ecommerce business requires a multi-channel international senior media planner to work across key EU markets.
You will help develop the media strategy for activities across EU markets and own the detailed media planning of their campaigns, work with agency partners and key stakeholders across the business.
Excellent salary and package on offer – up to £70,000. Based Central London.
- The role is focussed on brand value led work for the client
- Full channel mix, slight digital focus
- Lots of partnership work i.e. Disney or Nat Geo – big picture, integrated campaigns
- No management
- Planning campaigns across EU markets
- Manage multi-channel media plans
- Monitor campaign performance and report back results to wider team and stakeholders
- Develop and present recommendations, evaluations, POVs and media analyses to relevant stakeholder(s).
- Build trustworthy relationships with internal business teams, agency partners, and finance team
- Meet with sales representatives to stay up to date on the latest opportunities in the world of media to help drive innovation in channel mix and execution
- Ensure smooth running of the business through strong coordination with wider media team and Global colleagues – aligning and sharing plans and accurate tracking of budgets.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience in media planning and buying
- Experience using industry media planning tools such as Nielsen (e.g. AdDynamics), Kantar (TGI), Comscore, BARB
- Highly detail-oriented, have excellent organisational skills, and ability to multi-task
- Media agency experience or in-house agency experience
- Intense bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience of media planning in multiple EU countries