Media Account Director – Media Agency – Auto’s
Specialist hub of Major Agency group seeks multi-channel planner with International expertise.
Opportunity to work for a full-service agency on a giant in the Automotive industry.
Media Account Director – Salary to £45,000 + a fantastic selection of benefits
An agency hub set-up specifically to service a major name in Autos. Full service, it brings together planning, performance and creative teams to form a seamless client proposition.
- Be a leading voice in discussions of current and future trends, in technology and media.
- Working with senior team members to develop inventive ideas, thinking beyond the obvious solution, creating plans worthy of award entry.
- A trusted advisor to the central agency team, the 22 EU Local markets and clients about the way to use paid media to deliver great work.
- Working with the agency to ensure the most is being made out of knowledge, tools and systems.
- Creating a media community across all the EU markets.
- Partnering with planning team on new launches.
- Working with the market leadership team and the asset delivery team by analysing and improving the effectiveness of agency’s current approach
- Negotiation with both internal and external groups
- Seeking out opportunities to develop relationship with clients.
- Managing performance of the team.
- Provides clear goals and SMART objectives in annual appraisals.
- Audit management: Supporting the BD across the audit process
- Reporting: Working with analytics team to deliver rolled up media reports with actionable insights
- Solid media experience, agency side, including exposure to pan European campaigns, with a particular focus on UK, IT, ES, DE, and FR
- Knowledge of all key media tools
- Ability to analyse data and generate actionable insights
- Keen eye for detail
- An interest in cars and car marketing
- A passion for media and the increasing number of possibilities it offers to deliver impact through data, technology and content
- An ability to recognise the role of paid media channels as part of the broader communications mix.
- An ability to paint a vision and to take people on a journey
- A positive attitude to collaboration, vital when mentoring planning teams and markets alike