Marketing Intelligence / Analytics Director – Media Agency
Marketing Intelligence Director roles covering insight and analytics at a senior level.
There are two openings with our client – a leading international media agency, 1 on a leading FMCG / alcohol brand and another on a luxury automotive client.
Salary is £70,000 + benefits, based Central London.
The Marketing intelligence team providing data driven insight, agency tools and ad-hoc projects and services to the agency and it’s clients.
There are 3 parts of the Marketing Intelligence team:
- Reporting: Identifying trends across markets to enable global merchandizing of best practices across audiences, creatives, formats, buying strategies, etc
- Audience Precision Targeting: Advancing Bacardi’s audience strategy and outlining a structure on the optimal way to reach the target audience that will be adopted by all local markets
- Tech Consulting: Identifying the optimal tech stack across local markets to advance targeting and measurement capabilities
This is Director level position working within the marketing sciences team. The agency are are looking for someone to lead and deliver analytics projects for our clients:
- Act as the project lead in ad hoc projects, acting as the point person for clients, ensuring milestones are met and delivering final outputs are insightful and actionable
- Creative in the way they solve problems and able to ‘think outside the box’ to find solutions to business challenges.
- Scaling and embedding tools and approaches within planning and activation teams, ensuring they are being fully utilized for day-to-day client challenges
- Ability to understand client(s) business needs, define KPIs and the measurement framework required to enable these goals to be achieved
- Provide technical leadership on projects to more junior team members
- Identify client and business challenges which can inform potential new services within clients with a commercial focus
- Collate local market learnings into global trends and package into high level reporting to identify best practices across markets
- 7+ Years’ Experience in media analytics/evaluation role
- Experience of working in data analysis in a commercial environment within in a marketing, media and/or communications context.
- Excellent understanding of advanced statistical techniques such as A/B Testing, ANOVA, SEM, predictive modelling, regression and clustering/segmentation.
- Experience in drawing out key insights and building media recommendations from statistical analysis such as MMM and MTA essential.
- Client management experience, both in providing day-to-day analytics support and selling in delivering ad-hoc projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – able to tell stories with data, and effectively articulate the value of data to senior stakeholders
- Significant experience in using statistical analysis and data manipulation tools such as R, Python and SQL.
- Understand the importance of data quality and accuracy, with extensive experience and understanding of data cleansing and processing.
- Happy to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Commercially minded