Managing Partner – Media Agency – Fashion Brand (12 month contract)
Managing Partner position at a global media agency, working across an international fashion and retail brand.
The role is leading the account and client team and will suit someone with media planning / strategy experience who has gravitas and experience of working with senior clients.
Salary is £100,000 + benefits. Please note this is an initial 12 month contract position.
- Use your experience as a media specialist, leading a wide, agency network team to develop integrated international campaigns
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of media against client business objectives, from planning through to reporting, by working with your team of specialists and coaching them to deliver their best work as well as bringing in your knowledge and training them to think holistically
- You will be expected to drive innovation that can improve client performance as well as developing processes across team operations
- You will be joining and leading a great team of very talented people who are developing new ideas, delivering great work and having fun in the process
- Expansive scope which covers Brand, eCom and Loyalty strategy, planning and buying as well as digital transformation projects such as management of the client’s CDP
- Oversee all areas of the scope of work as well as driving strong collaboration with local agencies to deliver media planning and buying across Europe
- Deliver their Global Media Strategy, developing campaign toolkits to drive consistency in approach across markets as well as deliver global media best practice
- Expanding to new markets and products for key brands
- Presenting in new business pitches
- Media agency experience, managing large brands / clients across international markets
- Experience of managing teams, motivating people and owning relationships with senior clients•
- Experience in managing the overall P&L ensuring that the team runs profitably
- Work with local market teams to offer guidance
- Natural problem solver, able to think on your feet to recommend a better or new way to solve a client problem
- Inspire people to think differently about their work, and improve the quality of their output