International Planning Account Director – Media Agency – Energy Client
International media planning role at Account Director level across a global energy brand.
We are looking for a highly experienced account director with management experience to lead a key client within the international team of this creative-led London media agency.
The company requires someone who can guide them through planning processes and can drive forward multi-market presence – a real chance to make your mark on an international business.
Salary to £60,000 + benefits. Monthly international travel will be required.
- The Account Director will be responsible for leading the day to day relationship with the client as well as leading the close collaboration with creative agency partners
- You will have the ability to quickly establish credible relationships and lead the coordination of the account at a global level
- The account is complex with many key stakeholders with stakeholder management a core component of this role. As a global/centralised role a key responsibility of the position will revolve around coordination and you will be expected to coordinate with local markets to bring to life global campaigns so extensive experience in project management will also be critical to this position.
- Assume day to day responsibility for entire account, working with individual client teams
- Ensure work delivered to client is of highest standard; review all key documents / presentations prior to distribution
- Manage a team of 1 Account Manager and 1 Account Executive
- Be an active contributor presenting in client meetings
- Develop close relationships with clients and agency partners
- Work with Research and Strategy teams to ensure a flow of industry stories are sent to the clients
- Inspire the team, leading by example, providing clear direction, feedback and support
- Manage and oversee the media planning and buying for EMEA
- Experienced in an international media agency role
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multiple deadlines
- Enthusiastic, driven and ambitious person who enjoys the success of their team as much as their own personal achievements.
- Diplomatic and pragmatic in your approach to problem solving
- Comfortable working with corporate clients
- Natural leadership skills
- Understanding of Media Markets across key European markets
- Excellent understanding of marketing, media and communications concepts and models