Insights Manager – Media Agency
Insight Manager working across global brands at an international media agency.
You will lead the delivery of Insight pillars for a hub of client account teams.
It’s a varied role and the agency is looking for a mix of skills and experience;
- Syndicated research panel analysis tools – Choices, Telmar, GWI, YouGov or others
- Social Analytics platforms – TalkWalker, Audiense, Social Bakers, or others
- Managing primary research projects from design to insight delivery
- Data Analysis software – Q, SPSS, Google Data Studio, Power BI or others
Salary is £40,000 + benefits. Based Central London with remote working options.
- Core part of role is the manipulation of data and presentation of insight – telling a story with data and actionable insight
- Work across various market intelligence platforms
- Broad role across dashboards, taxonomy, media evaluation and insights from models
- Work closely with account team and data science teams
- Exposure across multiple markets