Head of eCommerce EMEA – Media Agency
Head of Ecommerce EMEA role at a digital specialist media agency.
You will lead the agencies ecommerce efforts across the EMEA region – a pivotal role in defining their proposition, developing new services and operational models to accelerate growth in this space.
This role isn’t about building a standalone siloed team but embedding ecommerce practice through existing teams and markets.
The perfect candidate will therefore have deep experience across ecommerce (within media agencies), be a collaborative worker who can influence others, who is commercially minded and can drive mutual benefits for the agencies clients.
Role based Central London. Salary to £150,000 + benefits.
- Defining the proposition for each key market across EMEA
- Ensuring the ecommerce offering goes well beyond advertising, reflecting ecommerce’s role within the broader customer journey
- Support the other markets where required
- Define how the ecommerce function adds value to different categories e.g. online retailers v FMCGs brands
- Identify key technologies and vendors for support
- Play an active role within the EMEA & UK boards – helping shape a compelling and differentiated go-to-market positioning and product offer
- Present in pitch meetings
- Be prepared to be hands-on
- Working in a small team, management is not a key part to this role