Group Strategy Director – International Media Agency
International Group Strategy and Planning role across entertainment, technology, retail and travel, clients.
As Group Strategy Director, you are responsible for the creation of the global strategic guidance crafted specifically for the clients to help them achieve business goals.
Salary to £120,000 + benefits. Based Central London and some travel required.
- Working across a set of key clients at this media agency, you will be responsible for strategic guidance and delivery
- Focus across connected client work, product development and training.
- You will service London based global clients and be a trusted advisor – “connected to clients business”
- Roles are routed in strategic work – hands-on with a group of clients
Skills / Experience Required;
- International experience ideally in Tech / Digital / Entertainment / eCom / Retail clients
- Multi-channel experience – strong in digital but also OOH, TV etc
- Multi-market client experience
- Comms planning or strategic planning experience
- Must be pro-active and want to ‘make things happen’