Group Strategy Director – International – eCommerce / Entertainment Client
International Group Strategy and Planning role on one of the worlds biggest ecommerce and entertainment brands.
As Group Strategy Director, you are responsible for the creation of the global strategic guidance crafted specifically for the client to help them achieve their ambitious business goals.
Deep experience of technology and entertainment communications planning is an absolute must.
A strategic interest in and understanding of how online companies grow their users bases, frequency of purchase & experience across the portfolio, and thus make money over time, sits at the heart of the role.
Salary to £100,000 + benefits. Based Central London and some travel required.
- 60% Strategic global guidance / playbooks
- 20% Local market support
- 20% Product, tools and training
Skills / Experience Required;
- International experience in Tech / Digital / Entertainment / eCom clients
- Multi-channel experience – strong in digital but also OOH, TV etc
- Multi-market client experience
- Comms planning or strategic planning experience
- Ability to travel