Group Client Director – Media Agency
Group Client Director role at a mid-sized Central London agency, working across client within healthcare, sport and retail.
This is a pivotal role in the UK team, responsible for leading client relationships, growing accounts and working on new business / pitch work.
Salary to £80,000 + benefits.
- Senior level client leadership position – UK market
- Mix of brand and DR work and involvement with data-led planning resources
- Role focus is across developing and growing accounts, team leadership and pitch work
- You will develop and own plans for client growth
- Managing 7 people (AD, AM, AE levels)
- Requires someone with strong client leadership experience who is commercially minded and has a ‘growth mindset’
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Extensive experience in Marketing and/or Advertising and Media
- Experience in leading, managing and developing a multi-dimensional staff
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience
- Background in consulting, marketing, advertising or integrated communications
- Strong leader, presenter and packager of opportunities
- Strong commercial acumen