Global Strategy Director – Media Agency – Luxury Automotive
Executive Strategy Director role across a luxury automotive client at a global media agency.
This is a strategic role across a diverse set of overseas markets, driving scalable ideas and helping to elevate the quality of strategic work, planning and insights across the agency.
As such, in-depth experience within strategy / planning, ideally with some international experience is required.
Salary to £85,000 + benefits.
- Fully integrated work – you will get to work collaboratively with integrated creative and BTL teams amongst others
- Help to further the luxury positioning of this well-known brand
- Work with a wide range of global teams with much cultural diversity
- Help establish ways of working and develop scalable ideas deployed across markets
- Work with insight team on research projects and digital specialists to help ‘tell the story’ and meet objectives
- Very collaborative role across content, partnerships, insight, personalisation etc – no direct line management
- Work with oversees markets South East Asia, Japan, South Korea, Australasia, Russia, Turkey, Latam and South Africa.
- Proven experience leading, developing, and delivering Connection / Communication strategies that turn into practical application across Paid, Owned & Earned touchpoints
- Ideally some experience working across automotive, technology and / or luxury categories
- Worked within a media / comms planning agency environment, facilitating and collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams
- Delivered consumer insight projects – both qualitative and quantitative
- Experience working with industry and bespoke planning tools and systems