Global Investment Business Director – Media Agency
Global Investment role at a leading media agency group at Business Director level.
This is an initial maternity contract role.
The Global Investment team play a vital role quantifying and tracking media buying performance across markets for the agency groups clients.
The is a key senior hire within the department, building client relationships and taking responsibility for delivering on client commitments across all channels.
Salary to £80,000 + benefits. Hybrid working options with ideally 3 days p/w in the London office.
- You will be seen as the go-to person for your clients and often take the lead on presenting back on deliverables
- Lead in identifying best practices for delivery by local markets on strategies to achieve buying commitments
- Team and people leadership: role model the standard for behaviour and output within the team
- Assist Directors in identifying opportunities to recommend use of investment products across client portfolio
- Create media strategies for optimising client results
- Develop and own strong relationships with the senior global trading community, external media auditors and clients
- Support team on global pitches working with senior management & markets
- Identify best practice and assist and advise local markets on strategies to achieve buying commitments
- Support senior management in developing the products & outputs of the Global Investment team – improving processes, efficient reporting methods etc.
- You will proactively lead projects, design processes and practices that enable your team and markets to drive value. You can deputize for the Global Investment Director in many situations and inspire, motivate and lead your team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Very strong understanding and interest in media measurement metrics, KPIs and market pricing dynamics across all media
- Strong working knowledge of external auditors practice, methods, methodology in at least one market (preferably multi-market)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to explain complicated concepts with clarity and develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders. Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience of leading and developing teams.
- International experience ideal but not essential
- Experience gained in either a local market agency buying team (any medium), at a media auditor, at a media vendor or within an International Media Investment/Trading/Accountability team.