Global Head of Social (SVP) – Performance Agency
Global performance marketing agency are adding to their team with a brand new hire of Global Head of Social (SVP).
Reporting direct to the Global CEO, you will oversee the development and implementation of the agencies strategy for social globally across markets.
Excellent salary / package (in line with SVP level) on offer.
- This person will lead the social strategy (with a focus on paid social) across the agency and work with it’s partner agencies across global markets
- As it is a global role the focus is around matrix led model and working with local leadership teams, rather than managing a big team in the UK
- You will be the global point of contact between the agency and their global platform partners
- Will require a strong commercial mindset and strong POV on ‘what’s next’ across social strategy and departmental development
- Thought leadership, identify new product opportunities and contributing to major pitches are all important factors to the role
- Responsibility for integration of the social craft into broader strategic communications frameworks
Key Characteristics and Experience Required
- Significant digital / social experience, ideally in an agency-side environment
- Gravitas + adept at influencing clients, with personal and professional credibility
- Always looking for ways to improve and enhance the work and self to challenge the norm and strive for continued improvement
- Innovative drive, showing comfort in new territories and willing to take risks, test the norm, measure and learn forward
- Proactive personal accountability
- Team first: a cultural force for building the best team
- Willing to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously
- Proven ability to manage teams as well as present to and collaborate with C-suite executives
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape and key players