Executive Strategy Director – Media Agency
Senior Strategy Director role on a global consumer electronics brand.
The role is at an international London based media agency and involves being a senior strategic voice, championing planning process and brilliant thinking to drive commercial growth for the agency and client.
The role is across global markets and sits within a team of strategists, working closely with client and planning teams.
Salary to £85,000 + benefits.
The strategy team are the champions of planning within the agency, essentially the bridge for most workstreams, from audience and behavioural insights to communications frameworks, opportunities for innovation, best in class channel execution and cutting edge measurement.
You won’t be a lone wolf – you’ll find support in a department filled with brilliant thinkers, overseen by a leadership team who believe in the value of strategy and its importance within the agency.
The role sits within the global client comms strategy team and involves working closely with our senior client stakeholders, leads across
priority regions (global), and our interagency partners.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, a problem-solver, who will use a variety of tools, practices, and processes to deliver best compliance and governance for the client.
- Lead in in co-creating Global category brief with Client VPs and global platform creation toolkits
- Support Consumer Insights team create consumer journeys with key moments of receptivity to own
- Lead consumer experience framework process, for regions to adapt
- Articulate Media Planning Guidelines, focused on growth strategies
- Oversight on Integrated planning process
- Support as appropriate for topical playbooks & frameworks
- Play an active and senior role in pitch teams, steering the integrated response alongside the pitch lead
- Proactively spot opportunities for revenue by selling in SBU services relevant to your campaign strategies
- Write articles and thought pieces to be shared with clients and the wider agency
- Actively collaborate and inspire colleagues (from junior strategists to other SBU specialists)
- A strong presenter and orator, able to turn rational information into a compelling story
- Skilled at connecting heavy data with creative thinking
- Commercially minded and excited by opportunities to drive growth