EU Planning Director – Media Agency
Mid-sized innovative media agency requires a Planning Director to work across a global brand account within the ECom / retail and tech vertical
As a Planning Director across EU markets, you will work with client leads to ensure consistent, strategic and high-level planning principles are applied to all local and pan-regional campaign briefs.
This role is specifically responsible for a major global brand, so experience working with similar big-name clients across tech, retail, FMCG or similar is desirable, alongside multi-regional communications planning experience.
Salary to £65,000 + benefits, based Central London.
- Act as lead planning advisor at key periods key projects (e.g., new launches, deals campaigns) or across key requests concerning EU planning
- Actively work with the client leads to deliver brilliant work, ensuring high quality and consistency in planning across EU
- Innovate and excite client teams with planning expertise and boundary pushing to create impactful campaigns with a high ‘talkability’ factor across Europe
- Lead client focused planning reviews and workshops throughout the year, constantly striving for best in class planning across Europe.
- Close collaboration with strategy to ensure a high degree of strategic input in all responses to brief
- Extensive experience in Marketing and/or Advertising and Media across multiple channels (not just digital in focus)
- An understanding of cultural differences across Europe, with experience from working on a pan-European client with teams across Europe
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience
- Strong leader, presenter and packager of opportunities
- An influencer, and an inspirational role model