Ecommerce Manager – *Amazon Platform Specialist* – Media Agency
Calling all Amazon advertising specialists!
We have an exciting eCommerce Account Manager position at a market-leading media agency based in Central London.
Client is a major name in Alcoholic Beverages
You will be an Amazon specialist with a digital performance / PPC background.
Salary is to £40,000 + benefits
- A key part of the role will be creating new services and consultancy work around e-commerce
- As demands for e-commerce grow across the agency, the team will continue to evolve and grow.
- You will need to have a strong understanding / experience of Amazon Platforms
- Testing E-Commerce tech
- Managing a team of planners and working closely with the Directors
- Pitching as well
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of the UK digital ad market and opinions on where it is headed
- An understanding of other media channels and their impact on digital
- Strong planning, buying and negotiating skills
- Know the programmatic landscape and be comfortable talking to clients about it with an e-commerce lens
- Understand the role data can play and how client data within a DMP can be utilised to best effect
- Have prior experience working with Amazon and developing e-commerce strategies
- Excellent client facing communicator with experience of presenting to clients
- Creative mind
- Analytical skills to measure impact and identify trends