eCommerce Director – Media Agency – FMCG Client
We have an exciting eCommerce Director position at a market leading media agency based in Central London.
eCommerce is a huge growth area for the agency and they are expanding their eCom team with this key hire across one of their flagship FMCG clients.
You will be an eCommerce specialist with a strategic, digital performance-led background.
Salary is to £55,000 + benefits.
An exciting opportunity to join the vibrant agency team to elevate their e-commerce offering to the next level. You will be a key member of the groups new e-commerce department leading the overall output of a key FMCG clients E-Commerce product, whilst being the main point of contact between client, planners and specialists for activation.
- You will accelerate the agencies ecommerce efforts across the UK, Ireland and Nordic markets – an important role in helping to further define the e-commerce strategy, develop new products, processes and services working with key E-Commerce clients to set the vision and roadmap for activation.
- Understanding agency / client and vertical objectives, challenges and needs to actively participate in long range strategic planning for the client across both media planning and buying in the E-Commerce space.
- Working with multiple local, regional internal and external stakeholders to deliver industry leading full funnel E-Commerce strategies and planning. Ensuring E-Commerce is not just a bolt on to wider brand communications but fully integrated.
- Reviewing data across various touch points including Kenshoo / Profitero / Amazon / sales to ensure targeting of the most influential shopper touchpoints for each campaign and always on approaches.
We are looking for an individual with a strong E-Commerce and agency background.
You should have extensive experience directly managing large clients, preferably FMCG’s E-Commerce activation. Building on this, experience in navigating the dynamic of FMCG commerce setup across trade, shopper and brand is advantageous.
- Multi year experience of planning holistically across all Amazons advertising platforms (Search, DSP & Managed Service), and across other commercial retail players is essential for this role.
- You should have knowledge on the wider digital landscape, especially the programmatic ecosystem and how this can be used across the full funnel, delivering shoppablity at every step. Understanding how clients can use this ecosystem to drive sales across retail partners and DTC, through best in class data, tagging and optimisation strategies.
- Possess general knowledge of direct and brand marketing principles and strategies.
- Have polished presentation, communication, and analytical skills.
- Have an adaptive style in being able to communicate often technical ideas in simple terms