eCommerce Director (EMEA) – Media Agency
We have an exciting eCommerce Strategist / Director position at a market leading media agency based in Central London.
eCommerce is a huge growth area for the agency and they are expanding their EMEA team with this key hire.
Clients are retail and FMCG focussed.
You will be an eCommerce specialist with a strategic, digital performance-led background. Media agency and multi-market experience is preferred.
Salary is to £90,000 + benefits.
You will be a key member of the groups new ecommerce department. Based in the UK and having a broad remit across the key pillars of ecommerce including Retail, Media, Content and Experience this is unique opportunity to help build a market leading proposition.
You will accelerate the agencies ecommerce efforts across the EMEA region – an important role in helping to further defining their proposition, developing new services and working with key eCom clients.
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with a strong eCommerce and agency background to work within an ambitious fast growing team and to join a one of the largest global media agencies doing award-winning work daily.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Support eCommerce Leadership
- High Value Audience Shopper Integration
- Full Funnel E-comm Planning
- Amazon, Criteo, Google/FB and retailer relationships
- Strong experience in eCommerce, ideally from a agency perspective
- Experience directly managing large clients preferably FMCG
- Ecommerce activation through Hooklogic, AMS, AMG and other retail players
- Enjoy educating clients about how optimizing search can drive eCommerce efforts
- Be ambitious, driven and passionate about all things eCommerce, with an excellent comprehension of how search serves as the backbone of online purchases
- Possess general knowledge of direct and brand marketing principles and strategies
- Have polished presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- Have an adaptive style in being able to communicate often technical ideas in simple terms
- Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once