Director – Comms / PR Agency (Social & Innovation) – 12 month contract
Director role within the Social & Innovation team of one of the UK’s top 10 communications specialist agencies.
This role requires a social ‘all-rounder’ with PR experience equally adept at client services and new business alongside social strategy and planning across social channels.
Salary to £95,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
This is a 12 month maternity contract role.
As a Director in the Social & Innovation practice, you will play a key role in driving excellent client service and maximizing satisfaction for clients across the portfolio.
- Leading development of compelling digital and social programme strategies and plans, providing oversight and guidance to the team in executing these programmes effectively, and ensuring integration across the broader business
- Provide senior counsel across Social & Innovation clients, providing strategic account planning and advice
- You will be the account lead for 2-3 Social & Innovation clients, to be supported by a wider team of specialists
- Overseeing the work of the Social & Innovation team to ensure a high standard of quality across account deliverables and superior client service, always with an eye to driving the satisfaction that supports client retention and growth
- Managing efficient operations of the Social & Innovation team, including accurate and timely financial forecasting for all managed client projects, managing resourcing, capacity and effective utilization of all team members and ensuring administrative and operational excellence from the team
- Contributing to global and regional network initiatives and knowledge sharing for the Social & Innovation global practice
- Development of new business by identifying opportunities for organic growth, responding to new opportunities via external briefs and cross-practice identified opportunities, and leading proposals and pitches
As a senior member of the firm, your remit will also involve making wider contributions to the agency overall. This will include leading and supporting cross-office initiatives in respect of marketing, business development, strategy and culture.