Digital Planner Buyer – Independent Media Agency
Digital Planner Buyer opportunity at an independent media agency across paid media / biddable campaigns (social, PPC and display).
It’s working on 3 clients withing the ‘challenger brand’ label – hotel and spa group, ethical banking and travel.
Salary to £32,000 + benefits. Based Central London with remote working.
- Manage the digital planning, which involves using client data and industry tools to create an insight driven strategy before liaising with internal specialists and external partners to create plans
- Be hands on in paid search and paid social campaigns, overseeing and managing the build, copywriting, optimisation and overall development
- Responsible for delivering the account/channel targets and growth
- Line managing a Digital Account Exec, who will support you with execution and implementation
- This role is also client-facing, taking ownership of the digital weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day to day emails and requests, with the support of your Digital Account Exec
The agency places a strong focus on training and development and as such they ensure all teams have a personalised development plan with clear objectives, which are reviewed and refreshed every 6 months. Their head of people runs training programmes across the agency for soft skills, and they offer opportunities to attend external training with partners, industry bodies and qualification providers.
- Minimum of 2.5 years relevant, hands-on experience
- Planning for innovative challenger brands (ideally)
- Client-facing skills to build trust and rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to extract actionable insights from tools and data
- Experience embedding measurement throughout campaigns
- Hands-on implementation experience in search and social platforms
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Constantly challenge the status quo
- Curious about new trends and technologies
- Adaptable team player with a cad do attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure & multi task