Digital Performance Manager – Media Agency – Tech and Aviation
Ideal role for Junior AM or Senior Exec to step into a full Digital AM role.
Client requires a Paid Search specialist with working knowledge of Programmatic and Paid Social
Independent Agency – Central London – Salary to £35,000 + benefits
A leading London-based Independent Agency, known for flexible working and fast progression.
- Working with the Paid Media Account Director to devise intelligently planned, innovative paid media recommendations
- Provide strong PPC leadership for your clients
- To build fantastic relationships with suppliers across PPC, Social and Programmatic
- Managing, mentoring & developing the Media Executive
- Working closely with the Client Service team to deliver work on time, on budget and on brief
- To challenge clients & briefs (and yourself) to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships
- Compiling of campaign reviews, recommendations, ideas (however sensible or daft) for future client activities
- Understanding of attribution and the relationships across different channels
- Day to day running of programmatic and social API planning and buying
- Approx 3 years of media agency experience in a digitally focussed role.
- A PPC specialist with working knowledge of Programmatic and Paid Social
- Experience managing, mentoring or training junior team members a plus
- A desire to progress and be part of a team
- A positive can do attitude.