Digital Partnerships Manager – Sports Clients
Digital Partnerships Manager role at an innovative sports-led content marketing business.
This will suit someone from a digital partnerships / content led background. with experience either working in or with media agencies.
Salary to £50,000 + uncapped commission
Reaching sports fans globally and driving huge amounts of social engagements every month, the business offers brands & agencies unprecedented access to the sporting world and the ability to align with existing content or create brand new original content with some of the worlds largest sports clubs, federations & athletes.
- Have over 400 clubs / teams signed up across football (premier to national league), F1, tennis and much more
- Changing the way digital sponsorship is done in sport
- Have further developed their product into badging, info-graphics and video / podcast content
- In house creative and coding team
- Soon to move into new London HQ offices
You will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with key clients, and achieving sales targets.
- Focus is building out the content partnerships side of the business with new and existing clients
- Consultative partnerships role – securing new revenue opportunities through a creative approach to sports sponsorship
- Requires someone with drive who will excel in a start-up led environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience either working with or for media agencies
- Comfortable working with large content partnerships and experience in the process from ideation through to execution
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets or proven track record of pitching and testing new media partners
- Positive attitude and proactive behaviours
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable conducting 1:1 meetings & presenting to large groups
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong understanding of digital media landscape and technologies