Digital Manager – Media Agency
Digital Manager role across tourism and social media clients within a global media agency.
The role sits within the digital client services team and has a broad remit with a focus on paid social and programmatic channels.
It would suit someone with activation experience looking to broaden their responsibilities and skill-set into a client service led position.
Salary to £45,000 +benefits.
A mix of client services, digital strategy and planning, co-ordination, activation and governance.
As the Digital Manager you would be the main point of contact for the day to day running of the accounts
- Broad mix of work – from strategic playbooks, annual planning, channel / partner recommendations through to working with activation and channel specialist tams to make sure campaigns run smoothly
- Would like someone with experience across paid social and/or programmatic as these are the major channels for clients
- You would manage one SAE
- Working with very innovative clients, lots of data-led planning and working closely with marketing intelligence / mar-tech teams
- Brand and some performance focussed work
- Previous multi-market / International experience is not a requirement for these roles