Digital Manager – Client Services and Ops – Global Media Agency
Digital Manager across client services and operations.
This role is at a leading global agency, across multiple European markets, working on a flagship luxury automotive client.
The position is centered around digital reporting and metrics with multiple markets and pulling together trend analysis and undertaking market evaluation projects,
DMP’s, ad safety, tracking, web analytics and ad-serving are also key elements, alongside a broad understanding of digital performance channels – search, social and programmatic.
Salary is £35,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
- Create and execute a vision that outlines the key transformation levers across all digital channels and data-marketing techniques.
- Manage the delivery of the client’s future digital strategy
- Liaise with clients around all aspects of digital technology – including tracking, DMP, ad tech
- Ensure best-in-class output from all local / regional teams – both through mentoring and directly influencing the quality of team output
- An experienced digital operator comfortable driving conversations across data and performance
- Personal interest in the dynamics of digital transformation and its effect on the marketing and/or automotive industries.
- Has gravitas & energy; a confident presenter Able to make a complicated concept seem simple for our clients.
- Has the vision to shape and build a digital proposition that is best in class within the agency.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and stakeholders.