Digital Content AD – PR Agency
Fantastic digital content and editorial role at a top London integrated PR agency.
You’ll be responsible for working alongside strategy, planning and creative to build and manage best-in-class editorial programmes for one of their leading clients within the grooming sector – across both Brand and Product.
Salary to £50,000 + benefits.
This is a central role on the Global team, across 5 key areas
- Own the content – from always on to campaign ‘tent pole’ moments you will be accountable for the year long, global content calendar, ensuring it delivers strong engagement across markets, channels and audiences.
- Own content output quality – you will need to work closely with the client, agency and internal teams to seek out, commission, develop and produce content, maximising use of innovative formats as well as traditional ones.
- Own the content performance – you will need to work with the rest of the team as well as in-house analytics/search teams to ensure the right KPIs and measurement frameworks are built around the content and being consistently met or exceeded as well as evolved.
- Manage clients/agencies on content – you will need to work closely with the global team on the development of the content, challenging where appropriate to get to a better outcome and result. You will need to evangelise the value of content ideas, using your experience and other brand activities to make strong cases for innovation in content types, channels and formats.
- Socialise performance – working with the production and design team, you will develop several creative ways to share the positive performance of content across agency and other clients where appropriate, with a view to improving overall content output for the business.
- You will be expected to have a track record in content creation, development and publishing across owned, earned, shared and paid channels.
- Have an agency or digital publisher background, with a thorough understanding of how to design and execute effective, measurable content campaigns for brands that reach mainstream and niche audiences.
- Ideally you will have worked on content/media partnerships before and be comfortable and effective at negotiating deals with publishers.
- Understand the full content channel landscape and the relative value of channels and the formats best utilised within them to drive impact with audiences.
- You’ll be passionate, driven and emotionally intelligent. Experience working globally across different brand sectors is highly desirable.