Client Services Director – Media Agency
Work with a tech-savvy B2B client on dynamic and exciting digital performance campaigns and lead a major tourism account’s ground breaking data-first strategy.
Salary to £60,000 + benefits – London
Company is an International Agency with a client-base including some of the biggest and most exciting brands on the planet. They promote flexible working, cross-channel upskilling and a great social life!
- Play a lead in the strategy and operational planning across the two clients.
- Lead the implementation of required tools and technologies
- Ensure campaigns are set-up for necessary data collection
- Oversee delivery of best in class, targeted campaigns.
- Work with Local Markets where necessary and educated if required
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Digital media & marketing experience, either locally or Internationally
- A sound knowledge & practical experience of activating digital campaigns, setting up measurement, tagging & tracking solutions
- Knowledge of working with DMPs and complex data architecture preferred
- Experience of leading digital transformation project preferred
- Relationships with major suppliers to define new performance-based solutions for clients
- A track record of working directly with clients, selling in and exciting clients about new opportunities
- Delivery of progressive performance improvement across campaigns
- Confident with senior clients, suppliers & internal stakeholders
- Hands on experience, now looking to advise & consult with internal teams, clients & suppliers