Digital Client Director – Media Agency
Mid-sized innovative media agency requires a Digital Senior Account Director / Junior BD to work across a global brand account within the ECom / staffing and recruitment vertical.
This role will suit someone with strong holistic digital experience with a performance led focus, who can spot new opportunities and work closely with the client to further develop what is already a genuine partnership (very approachable client).
Salary of £65,000 + benefits, based Central London.
- Huge growth across the division from a client perspective
- Performance driven account that will bring in an increasing amount of brand work as it develops
- Recruitment for a global eCom brand – using employment insight and the digital ecosystem to improve conversions and fuel new strategy
- Role is very centralised and focussed on strategic central projects from UK i.e. – new creative, digital excellence, measurement frameworks, user journeys, what ad-technology partners to use etc
- Work closely with country leads to expand into EU further and also with specialist teams within other in-house agencies when required
- No management initially, but working closely with Head of department and project director / country leads
Ultimately you will be responsible for driving strategic excellence through identifying key projects that will improve performance against client business objectives, developing the narrative to pitch these into the client. You will have a passion for relevant emerging digital trends and work closely with senior stakeholders to drive the client relationship and strategic thinking around digital.
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital agency role, either strategic and/or activation role
- Strategic thinker who can challenge and advise the client to implement the correct projects centrally
- Performance background preferred.
- Good knowledge of key digital platforms across PPC, social and programmatic.
- Good knowledge of the ad-tech eco-system.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple teams to deliver on client projects.
- Strong presentation skills.