Digital Client Account Director – Performance eCom Agency
Strategic Digital Director role at an independent performance and eCommerce focussed agency based in London.
This is an ideal role for an established Digital Account Director with great client servicing and strategic abilities, used to consulting with clients across new opportunities within paid / biddable media.
Salary up to £70,000 + company bonus scheme.
- Paid social eCom specialist agency who also have a creative services division. They mainly work with tier 1 and mid-market fashion, retail and health brand across performance and brand campaigns
- They are expanding their offering to include Google and wider biddable channels in order to offer a more holistic service to clients
- This role will be a Senior client services lead role, across channels, consulting with clients across strategy. There is no direct management as this person is very client advisory and strategy focussed
- You will develop account plans for clients which focuses on how you will grow the relationship in terms of revenue and product / service diversity and how you plan to retain the account.
- Hands-on experience of planning and executing large scale performance marketing campaigns
- Passion for data and trend analysis, with demonstrated ability to communicate and present findings to senior stakeholders
- Proven track record of managing senior level relationships and overcoming challenges
- Strategic mindset and ability to work closely with clients to find mutually beneficial solutions