Digital Associate Director – Global Sports Brand
Digital specialist role at a truly culture-driven media agency, working on one of the world’s leading brands within sport and apparel.
Experience across paid digital channels, mobile and eCommerce would be desirable.
This role is based in Amsterdam and we are happy to consider candidates from around the world who would be happy to re-locate.
Salary to €65,000 + benefits.
As Associate Director, you will have responsibility for:
- Continual Creation of digital marketing strategies to identify opportunities for competitive advantage
- Liaison between digital channel teams and planning to help contribute towards a multichannel approach/strategy.
- Lead, develop and manage staff. Offer guidance, support, direction and provide development opportunities
- Identification of opportunities for membership (data, journeys, audiences), to enhance craft trade driving strategies.
- Ownership of all paid user (member) acquisition activity through advertising of the brands App portfolio.
- You will have responsibility for division of budget – accounting for media spend, agency fees, tracking fees, etc.
- Creating and presenting case studies, POVs, etc.
- You will express differences on Media Metrics.
- Lead in discussions on attribution, audiences and intent internally and externally.
- Clear POV on value of retail vs D2C and on the future of eCommerce for client.
Skills & Experience
- You can demonstrate significant experience within an agency environment alongside managerial experience
- Advanced/Cutting Edge and strategic knowledge all digital platforms as Google, Facebook
- Advanced understanding of accelerating client targets through paid channels and app campaigns
- Demonstrable experience working on enterprise level media accounts with large ($1m+) budgets