Digital Analytics & Insight Manager – Media Agency
Digital analytics led insight Manager role across a key global account (FMCG) at a leading international media agency.
This is an advanced client when it comes to performance marketing, which means the right person for the role should have the ability to draw conclusions from many different data sources and analyses. This role has a primary focus of developing insights across a wide range of markets globally.
Salary to £45,000 + benefits.
- Develop quarterly reports containing actionable insights towards key media planning principles using statistical techniques
- Some understanding of taxonomy will be useful in order to maximise the potential of the data.
- Speak to local teams to understand what may be driving performance.
- Use these insights to determine optimisation recommendations and ensure learnings are shared across the organisation
- Ensure seamless flow of information between global, regional and local teams on a daily/weekly basis
- Ability to understand media data sources in terms of what is measured, the method, and information reported
- Technical excellence at both a practical and strategic level and the ability to deal with macro and micro issues
- Moderate to high level of proficiency in excel; SQL, R exposure useful
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies desirable
- Experience applying statistical models either on Excel or other tools such as Stata
- Well-versed in types of reports delivered from platforms like DCM, DBM, Facebook, Twitter, Sizmek, etc.