Digital Account Director – PR Agency
Digital Account Director role at a global PR firm, offering marketing, branding, and corporate communications services.
This is a high profile role, paying around £55,000 depending on experience, based Central London.
- The Digital AD role sits within the brand team (consumer). We are able to consider candidates at both AD and senior AD level.
- Position is specifically on a grooming / tech account with a varied set of products and this would focus more on the men’s range of products
- This client also do major sports sponsorships
- There is a big focus on promoting design and style led digital PR work
- We are looking for someone that can reach the male audience in exciting and innovative ways across content, influencer and digital PR channels.
- The ideal candidate have a strong knowledge of how to best reach their consumer base – what channels, content and how best to deliver this
- Currently at SAM / AD level at a digital or PR agency