Digital Account Director – Independent Media Agency
Digital Paid Media Account Director role at an award winning, successful digital media planning, buying and analytics agency based in Central London.
This role and clients can be shaped around your strengths and are looking for smart, adaptable digital media professionals who are looking for a challenge and career growth.
Salary to £50,000 + benefits.
- A Sunday Times Tech Track top 50 company
- Consistent year-on-year growth
- Work with a wide range of UK and international brands / clients
Common Team Traits;
- Smart & passionate about digital
- Inquisitive by nature, excited about the possibilities ahead
- Comfortable with new technology
- Self-driven & able to work well as part of a team
- We are looking for digital media professionals with 5+ years’ experience in paid media
- Happy to challenge clients (in the right way)
- Prepared to work across multiple-channels including paid social, display, PPC, video, partnerships, digital OOH, Digital Audio and programmatic (including Self-Serve)
- Taking the lead on devising intelligently planned, innovative paid media recommendations for a range of clients across different verticals and different budget levels
- Working with the Head of Media & Client Service Directors to grow your client spends (and have some fun!)
- Managing, mentoring & developing the AM & AE’s in the team.
- To challenge clients & briefs (and yourself) to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships & that a first class media output are delivered at all times
- Compiling of campaign reviews, recommendations, ideas however sensible or daft for future client activities – the ‘so what?’ and the ‘so what now?’ bits
- To be on top of, and care about, the latest industry developments & technology in the market