Data Science Senior Manager – Media Agency
Global Media agency is searching for their next Marketing and Data Science superstar to join their friendly team, working across a variety analytics projects for global brands.
The position would suit someone with 3+ years experience within a data science or marketing analytics led role who can ‘tell stories with data’ and has experience with data manipulation and modelling tools.
Salary to £55,000 + benefits.
- You will be involved in the full marketing analytics project life cycle from project design, data collection, modelling/analysis, presenting back findings and recommendations to technical/non-technical audiences
- Hands on delivery of marketing mix modelling, budget setting/allocation, propensity modelling and attribution projects
- Working closely with clients and agency planning teams to make the business case for future marketing investment
- Be part of the agencies Marketing Sciences community, sharing and collaborating with other analysts
- Experience in a range of marketing analytics projects and techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – able to tell stories with data, and effectively articulate its value to senior stakeholders
- Experience in using data manipulation and modelling tools such as Excel, R, Python and SQL
- Understand the importance of data quality and accuracy, understanding new data, cleansing, and processing
- A proactive and curious learner; keen to develop and learn new skills independently and share expertise with wider teams
The agency offers a fantastic office based on the river, with hybrid working options and a whole host of benefits.