Data and Technology Strategy Director
Data and Technology Strategy Director, EMEA role within the data, technology, and analytics consultancy division of a major media agency.
The role involves defining and delivering a portfolio of marketing data and technology consulting services for leading global brands.
Salary to £110,000 + benefits.
You are the right candidate if you are passionate about use of data and technology within modern advertising and are excited about the recent trends in the industry e.g., deprecation of third-party cookies, ethical use of consumer data etc. and its impact on the ecosystem.
You are a strategic thinker, and can understand, interpret and solve hard business problems using systematic processes, tools and frameworks
You have experience of marketing data and technology strategy consulting for CMO/SVP/VPs of marketing organisations in multinational brands, either through a marketing communication organization, or in a consulting organization.
- Scale the data and technology strategy practice as a part of EMEA Centre of Excellence
- Define and deliver data and technology strategy consulting projects, including providing new biz support, scoping, planning and delivering
- Design reusable strategy frameworks and tools that can be operationalized and scaled
- Identify and capitalise on growth opportunities with clients
- Assist solution consultants to convert growth opportunities to paid consulting projects
- Foster a superior environment of cohesion, collaboration and innovation.
- Experience of data and technology strategy consulting In marketing organisations
- Proven track record of defining and delivering marketing data and technology strategy and solutions is essential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills commensurate to delivering high-impact strategy and vision to CMOs/SVPs/VPs of global marketing organisations. Client-facing experience absolutely essential
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising and related privacy regulations is essential
- Proven track record of managing global projects with multiple stakeholders is highly desired
- Ability effectively communicate and collaborate across a wide range of teams including regional and local media planning and buying teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-first attitude