Customer Success Manager – Data Business
Customer Success Manager position at a fast-growing international data-led technology / SaaS business.
We’re looking for an experienced CSM who enjoys establishing key relationships and working closely with technology and data.
Salary to £65,000 with the flexibility to allow working remotely or from their Central London office.
Are a high-growth technology start-up focussed on B2B relationships.
They have a pioneering technology platform, making cutting-edge customer data analytics accessible to consumer-facing businesses (retail, eCommerce focus) and private equity companies.
London office is growing as are offices in other global locations. This is a key role in shaping their business and working closely with a variety of company founders and investors.
- Ability to establish and grow trusted relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to allow you to be a trusted advisor and consultant, to also deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up.
- Communicate to stakeholders with varying levels of complexity, so that an engineer has enough detail to fix an issue but also so that a CEO understands the impact.
- Have a mind for technology – customers and products are inherently technical.
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a diverse audience both internally and externally.
- An adaptive mentality. You love an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, the team and your processes.
Skills / Experience;
- Experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management and/or Management Consultancy role, project management experience is also a must have
- Comfortable speaking with people at CEO / CMO level
- Professional experience in data viz / digital marketing and customer-facing roles
- Experience working with fast-growth eCommerce businesses an advantage
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills