Communications Planning Director – Luxury – Global Agency
Opportunity to work across leading Luxury and Finance accounts.
Lead the client’s strategy and co-ordinate a team of planners to provide market-leading solutions for your clients.
Fixed Term Contract lasting 12 months covering Maternity Leave.
Communications Planning Director – Central London – Salary to £50,000 + benefits.
A dynamic and fun working environment, the agency is winning some of the biggest and most innovative accounts out there. Great work/life balance, not to mention the agency parties and industry events!
- Design the blueprint for cultural ideas to spread through best in class communications planning across your clients and brands.
- Translate the communications strategy into an actionable idea platform.
- Create innovative connections that grow brands in UK media and communications landscape,
- Identify opportunities impacting your client’s audience and category.
- Manage large-scale projects and as well as the relevant stakeholder relationships.
- Think outside the box and use creative ability to develop new communication ideas
- Collaborate with the Strategy team to utilize your experience & skills to manage the design of fully integrated communications plans
- Work closely with the analytics leads to identify appropriate audience and data strategies to unlock growth.
- 4+ years Agency-Side UK focussed Communications Planning Experience
- A solid understanding of Digital.
- Luxury and/or Finance/Insurance experience a distinct advantage
- Ability to delegate and oversee direct reports
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Experience in managing or developing staff
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure