Planning Account Director – Media Agency
Make your mark and break new ground working across market leading brands in Toys, Entertainment and Cosmetics.
A UK focussed planning a strategy role at a leading Media Agency renowned for best-in-class working culture and flexible working.
Central London – Salary to £55,000 + benefits.
A dynamic and fun working environment, the agency is winning some of the biggest and most innovative accounts out there. Great work/life balance, not to mention the agency parties and industry events!
- Design the blueprint for cultural ideas to spread through best in class communications planning across your clients and brands.
- Translate the communications strategy into an actionable idea platform (in collaboration with creative partners) that will deliver behavioural change at all connection points.
- Create innovative connections that grow brands in UK media and communications landscape,
- Identify opportunities impacting your client’s audience and category.
- Manage large-scale projects and as well as the relevant stakeholder relationships.
- Think outside the box and use creative ability to develop new communication ideas that allow audiences to engage, interact and share experiences with others.
- Collaborate with the Strategy team to utilize your experience & skills to manage the design of fully integrated communications plans
- Work closely with the analytics leads to identify appropriate audience and data strategies to unlock growth.
- 4+ years Agency-Side UK focussed Communications Planning Experience
- A solid understanding for Digital.
- Toys, Entertainment and/or Cosmetics/Beauty experience a distinct advantage
- Ability to delegate and oversee direct reports
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Experience in managing or developing staff
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Solid TV planning experience desirable